What you need to get started:
- A UK bank account
- Be 18 years of age or older
- A UK residential address
pay later options
30 days after delivery
try before you buy and oay 30 days later for what you keep.
No passwords to remember, just select ‘Pay Later’ at the checkout
Receive your order and try it on at home
Klarna will send you a email reminder 30 days later to pay
3 interest free installments
Split your payment into 3 equal instalments over 60 days
No minimum spend. Select’Pay Later in 3 instalments’ at the Checkout
The first instalment is taken once your order is dispatched
Having trouble paying for your order with Klarna?
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We’d recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
- You are using a pre-paid debit card.
What if I want to return?
Only pay for what you keep. If you return some or all of your order, Klarna will issue you with a new statement as soon as the online store processes your return.
If you have an upcoming payment due date – sit back and relax. If there is a delay in the online store registering a return Klarna will issue a new payment due date for the stuff you decided to keep.
Please note that Klarna are an independent payment company and boohoo have no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.